ebuild is sad to announce its closure - it has become too time and resource intensive to develop, manage and maintain.

However, ebuild will remain on-line in archive mode (ie no posting facilties) for several weeks so that users can use it as an information resource.

Vertical Blinds

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lews123

lews123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 03:45 PM

Hi all,

Just midway through a renovation project and thinking ahead. I have this big apex window in the in the lounge and am thinking about blinds for it...Was thinking of vertical blinds. Has anyone got any experience with blinds for apex windows they think maybe useful to share with me or any advice? also what sort of money am I looking at to have these made?

Attached Files

#2 worldwidewebs

worldwidewebs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationCheshire

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:37 PM

No direct experience but I am looking into blinds for our large trapezoidal windows. Take a look at the Duette blinds from Luxaflex - they're very nice but not cheap. When I say 'not cheap', what I mean is they are more expensive than the windows!!!

Anyway, in terms of vertical blinds, again take a look at Luxaflex. They do blinds that will go on the hypotenuse and they are very good quality. John Lewis sell them

#3 lews123

lews123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:08 PM

Thanks matey I will take a look... Don't like the idea of them being more expensive than the windows! haha