ebuild is sad to announce its closure - it has become too time and resource intensive to develop, manage and maintain.

However, ebuild will remain on-line in archive mode (ie no posting facilties) for several weeks so that users can use it as an information resource.

Hello From Warwickshire

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NJ16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLeamington Spa, Warwickshire

Posted 04 April 2016 - 08:02 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm Natalie, I'm 27 and i live in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
My husband and I are in the process of seeking planning permission for a 2 storey rear and side extension. We're extremely inexperienced when it comes to building and in fact any kind of serious DIY so I'm really thankful that i've found somewhere to gain precious knowledge and advice. I have lots of questions so you'll be sure to see me around here :)

#2 ProDave

Self build in the Highlands

• Moderators
  • 5,960 posts
  • LocationScottish Highlands

Posted 04 April 2016 - 08:06 PM

Hi and welcome to the forum.

There are lots of knowlegable people on here who I am sure will help and guide you.

#3 Nickfromwales

Short cuts take three times longer.....Fact

• Moderators
  • 8,182 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales

Posted 05 April 2016 - 12:09 AM

Hi and welcome.
Fire away :).
Don't worry about resurrecting old / dusty threads, but just try to keep the questions in the relevant sections ( for good house keeping ) please ;)
Regards, Nick.

#4 joiner

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 10,718 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:09 AM

Sometimes the old, dusty threads justify their resurrection, especially if issues weren't resolved in them and new or emerging information is now available that does resolve them. The Original Poster (OP) may not still be around, but the archive benefits. ;)