ebuild is sad to announce its closure - it has become too time and resource intensive to develop, manage and maintain.

However, ebuild will remain on-line in archive mode (ie no posting facilties) for several weeks so that users can use it as an information resource.

Dissertation Questionnaire!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FGBW93

FGBW93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 12:25 PM

Hi,
I'm a final year student at The University of Portsmouth, my dissertation is on sustainable urban drainage systems, replies would be appreciated whether you know anything about them or not.

Follow the link below, it will take less than 5 mins.

https://docs.google....m?usp=send_form

Thank you!!

#2 joiner

joiner

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 10,718 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 13 March 2016 - 12:36 PM

:) Welcome.

I've deleted the duplicate threads because if you get any comments they're best kept in one place. ;)

You really need to ask advice on how best to frame your questions if you want to get the best, certainly the most comprehensive answers to the questions.

For example, if I asked ebuild members to spot the error in this question: "Do you believe SuDS would add economic value to the properties which surround them?" the answers would probably focus on the "add economic value" bit, given that most SUDS systems are part of domestic housing developments.