- Proprietary sole plate NOT from wood - No more rotten sole plate
- Corners as standard
- Panels can be in any length
- 150mm width with 0.13 u values
- The jointing material doubles as a cavity for services
- Services voids in the panels (no need for battens)
- Ticks the recycling green button
Cost? No idea but given how bespoke it is, I suspect it will cost more
Its nice to see someone at least try to rethink building materials since the large company with deep pockets wont take any risk and innovate
I recently saw a large manufacturer boast of a new plasterboard that can take 25gk of weight. In the age of smartphones, they should be ashamed to bring so little (innovation) to the table. Rant over!
Edited by joiner, 11 March 2016 - 11:28 AM.