ebuild is sad to announce its closure - it has become too time and resource intensive to develop, manage and maintain.

However, ebuild will remain on-line in archive mode (ie no posting facilties) for several weeks so that users can use it as an information resource.

Hi Everybody

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gardan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:20 AM

We (my wife and me) started to build our house in Southern Spain and we are actually analyzing different flooring solutions. We are pretty sure to install a polished concrete floor in the garage and the living area. Our decision is driven by the wish to have an easy to clean, long lasting and very glossy surface. The living are to be treated is approx. 380sqm. The garage has another 850sqm. We are aware that the costs will be considerably lower than installing a wooden floor or slabs. The pending decision is the floor colour. We hope to get some useful information in this forum about construction issues and we therefore may have many questions.

I will be pleased to keep you informed about the solutions that we consider worthy to consider. Any comment will be welcome.

Edited by gardan, 17 December 2015 - 10:27 AM.

#2 jayroc2k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:17 PM

850sqm for the garage?

Nice size at 29m by 29m if its a square!