- Fee Proposal - Offered the best rate for the work, but hadn't taken into account the garage - asked if he wanted to amend to reflect this. I'm now on the 4th request to amend or should I accept the original. I'm not even happy continuing with his services until we have the fee agreed.
- Electricity - SP Energy came back with a quotation and advised what power they would offer - it took over 3 emails and two weeks just to get it confirmed as acceptable.
- But worse, my architect is now chasing me as he's sent the first pass drawings to the SE to mark up and...you guessed it...now response.
I was absolutely clear with both the timelines I'd like us to work to and they were both fine with that. Architect is great, but do I:
- Find a new S.E - we have some other quotes and interested parties.
- Push to get any outstanding queries sorted by early next week, knowing that the situation will repeat again very soon.
- Just accept the situation and that our BW submission timing is completely in the hands of the SE?
Feeling really frustrated at being let down but fairly resigned that it'll be the norm of the the next few years!
Would love to hear thoughts/experiences of anyone with similar?