Jump to content

ebuild is sad to announce its closure - it has become too time and resource intensive to develop, manage and maintain.

However, ebuild will remain on-line in archive mode (ie no posting facilties) for several weeks so that users can use it as an information resource.

Looking For A Chartered Professional To Issue Pcc

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 EViS



  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:28 PM

I'm after a chartered professional (architect, QS, BS, engineer) who has their own PI and can issue a PCC for a new build we have just commenced in the South-East. If anyone is interested in providing a quote or can recommend someone, do please get in touch.

#2 mrpunter


    Regular Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:00 PM

Google "professional consultants certificate" as there are firms who specialise in this.

#3 sketch3d


    Regular Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • LocationMilton Keynes

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:37 PM

Probably out of my range, even if I had the time at the moment, however anyone doing this will want to be visiting the project right from the first dig and will have required full documents so as to check for compliance. That said, your building 'warranty' as it were is covered by the consultants PII cover for 6 years rather than a building defects warranty of 10 years. Also not all mortgage providers will accept a professional consultants certificate so you need to check this first.

I might suggest looking up a Chartered Architectural Technologist in your area http://www.ciat.org.uk/ Then see if anyone in your region will do them.