ebuild is sad to announce its closure - it has become too time and resource intensive to develop, manage and maintain.

However, ebuild will remain on-line in archive mode (ie no posting facilties) for several weeks so that users can use it as an information resource.

Larch Clad Lodge Set In A Forest Overlooking The Solway Firth

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 wmacleod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:48 PM

It's looking good Richard, like the 360 image. Jewsons sent me a letter out offering £25 credit if I spend £100 on account, so I suspect I will be making a visit soon - not sure if they sent it because I haven't been there for ages or if its to all their account holders. They can be pretty pricey though as you say, hardly ever get stuff but they do offer a lot of credit - I know quite a few folk they have been a lifesaver for allowing them to get trusses and other big ticket items for on the 30 days credit and get them through to the next mortgage stage payment. Belle minimixes are cracking machines, wouldn't be without mine, works at exactly the right speed for me, sits out in all weathers and does exactly what it says on the tin :)

#22 declan52

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,087 posts
  • LocationCo. armagh

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:39 PM

The old belle mixers are miles better than the new ones. I have one here going near 15 years and has only needed a bit if welding of the drum.

#23 iSelfBuild

• Member Blogger
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationScotland & Lancashire

Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:07 PM

The retaining wall is fully built. Looks massive!

Firing up the mixer again to get it filled over the weekend, hurahhhh!

Thanks eBuild for all the advice and support :)