ebuild is sad to announce its closure - it has become too time and resource intensive to develop, manage and maintain.

However, ebuild will remain on-line in archive mode (ie no posting facilties) for several weeks so that users can use it as an information resource.

Quality Of Blogs.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 joiner

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 10,718 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:30 AM

Can I just say how incredibly impressed I've been with the quality of the recent self-build blogs.

Over a lot of years I've read any number of books giving advice on self-build projects but nothing I've read in the past comes anywhere near being as helpful as recent contributions on here. In fact, come to that, not just in the blogs but throughout the forum.

Bloody marvelous. Thanks for sharing. ;)

#2 admin

Fall Guy

• Administrators
  • 527 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:48 AM

Well said Joiner, I would second that. I am stunned by the amount of detail provided by many of the contributors. So many issues have been raised that I was not even aware of or had even considered.

I just wish I had read all this 5 years ago, I would have made some far better choices about rebuilding my own property :(

#3 NSS

• Member Blogger
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:29 PM

Out of interest, how do you create a blog on here? I'm thinking I might start one to document our project.

Edit: Just read that I need to be granted blogging rights but not sure if I have earned that status yet (being a newbie!)

Edited by NSS, 12 October 2014 - 10:35 PM.

#4 admin

Fall Guy

• Administrators
  • 527 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:40 PM

NSS, just PM me and I'll sort at this end - won't be till next w/e though.

KRs, David