ebuild is sad to announce its closure - it has become too time and resource intensive to develop, manage and maintain.

However, ebuild will remain on-line in archive mode (ie no posting facilties) for several weeks so that users can use it as an information resource.

Help with dissertation: Any Self-Builders In The South West?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Steveo1982

Steveo1982

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

Are there any self-builders in the south west who could spare roughly 30 minutes? The closer to plymouth the better but I can travel.

As part of my dissertation I am looking to informally interview 6 people who are soon to build, currently building, or who have recently built their house.

The purpose will be to find out a little about your house with regards to its design and any energy efficient construction or low/renewable energy technology that may be used. I would also like to get your opinions about energy efficient homes, and what their benefits and challenges are to you.

With your permission I may take a couple of photos of your home and record the interview to aid the write up. In accordance with the University’s ethical policy this data would be treated confidentially and deleted on completion of the research.

Please let me know if you are interested and I can PM my contact details. I can meet most days, at a time and place (hopefully your new build) convenient for you.

Regards, Steve.

Edited by Steveo1982, 27 January 2014 - 08:02 PM.