ebuild is sad to announce its closure - it has become too time and resource intensive to develop, manage and maintain.

However, ebuild will remain on-line in archive mode (ie no posting facilties) for several weeks so that users can use it as an information resource.

Self Build Blogs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Fall Guy

• Administrators
  • 527 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

I've finally set up a blogging facility which is integrated into the ebuild forums. They're a bit rough round the edges and are not state of the art but should function well enough <_<

Members will have to be pre-approved to receive blogging rights and I anticipate that only established members will receive those rights. At present we've got a couple of members interested in setting up blogs and hopefully they will be starting these in the next few days. Initially these blogs will only be visible to moderators until any bugs/problems are ironed out - then they'll be available to members and guests alike.

If you're interested in doing your own blog, for example a self build diary, a renovation project or a particular theme (housing related please), simply private message me.

Thanks

Edited by admin, 12 June 2012 - 04:08 PM.
to make post a new topic