ebuild is sad to announce its closure - it has become too time and resource intensive to develop, manage and maintain.

However, ebuild will remain on-line in archive mode (ie no posting facilties) for several weeks so that users can use it as an information resource.

Calling All Diy Enthusiasts...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DIYseries

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:27 PM

Are you handy with a hammer or perfect with a paintbrush?

Do you know your nuts from your bolts?

Have your home improvements gone way beyond fixing the odd drawer?

We’re on the hunt for Britain’s most talented DIY enthusiasts to show off their skills and prove they’re the best in the land. Whether you’re into woodwork or weaving, floors or fabrics, decking or décor; if you could be Britain’s handiest DIYer, we’d love to hear from you.

To apply or find out more, contact us now:
EMAIL diy@loveproductions.co.uk, CALL 0207 067 4881, or fill in the application form attached.

Thank You!

Attached Files

#2 woodyoulike

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • LocationAshford, Kent

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:47 PM

and another one. How many more diy programs do we need?

#3 cjohnson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:38 PM

If it means I dont have to watch the soaps with my clan, I'll watch it (mind you I'll probably end up in another room watching it on my own, you know what I mean guys.... diy, cars and footy = family room viewing for me). Actually, I'll generally watch anything 'diy', it would be good to see a program done by mear mortals, the good, the bad or the ugly.

We went through the self build ourselves a few years ago. I only wish we'd spent more time detailing and photo'ing the build process. We did a great deal of the work ourselves, which is sort of lost in time a bit now. The build programs like grand designs are good, but I'd like to see more modest builds with real people, getting their hands dirty in the process. It'd be great to read and see more of other peoples selfbuild experiences, but there is strangely a lack of them on line / blogs.