PRIVACY, COOKIES, T&Cs, COMPLAINTS, DEFAMATION
ebuild.co.uk forum Privacy, Cookies, T&Cs, Complaints and Defamation Policy
- ebuild.co.uk will not provide or sell any user details, except if required to do so by law, for example a UK court order.
- The ebuild.co.uk website and forums only utilises cookies in order to ensure the smooth functioning of the website/forums and in particular to enable the website/forums for registered members.
- ebuild.co.uk does not collect cookie information for any marketing purposes.
- ebuild.co.uk carries advertising on behalf of third parties, including but not limited to, Google. These third party advertisers may utilise cookies for marketing purposes, including the targeting of online adverts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ebuild.co.uk is a bulletin board and social media platform which enables registered members to make posts, comments and blogs, primarily but not exclusively, about self build and house renovation.
- ebuild.co.uk does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message.
- If you post or publish content on ebuild.co.uk, including but not limited to content in the form of forum posts, blog entries, articles or user comments, you are granting ebuild.co.uk a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your content in connection with ebuild.co.uk and any associated publications.
- You agree not to post any overt advertising or offer a service, business or product on ebuild.co.uk, in your messages, posts, profile or comments, nor to make unsolicitated Private Messages to Members. Any spamming of these forums may result in your messages being deleted and you being banned from the forum.
- Messages, including posts, comments and blogs, express the views of the author of the message, not the views of ebuild.co.uk. Under UK law, members are legally liable for the content of their own messages.
- Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable (but see defamation below) is encouraged to contact ebuild.co.uk immediately. You can do this by using the 'report this post to a Moderator' function, which is linked to each post. (You will generally need to register as a member to do this). We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so once notified, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise illegal under any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
- ebuild reserves the right to delete any message or ban any user at its discretion.
- ebuild abides by the UK Data Protection Act.
- ebuild is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- ebuild is owned by Webguides Online Ltd, a company registered in England.
- If you believe that a post, comment or blog is potentially defamatory, contact ebuild.co.uk by email at complaint (followed by @ symbol) ebuild.co.uk.
- You may follow this up by using the 'report this post to a Moderator function'.
- If you do not receive a reply within one business day, please email ebuild.co.uk again and send a Private Message to ADMIN via the PM function. (this requires registration as a member of ebuild.co.uk).